Quantity Surveyor (Civil) job in Dubai
Quantity Surveyor (Civil)
We are looking for Quantity Surveyor (Civil) Available in UAE and can join Immediately, kindly send your Updated CV to email add firstname.lastname@example.org
• Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
• Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
• Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
• Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
• Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
• Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
• Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
• Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
• Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying, engineering, management, or similar.
• Construction estimating or finance experienced is advantageous.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Sound knowledge of construction.
• Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
• Great networking abilities.
Job Role : Quantity Surveyor
Job Location : Dubai
Experience : 2 - 5 Years
Email : email@example.com
Listing ID : 26986
1) Never Pay to someone for a job, test or interview. Be aware, if they ask you for job processing fees, training fees or advance payment to make your job secure, etc.
2) Don't Share your personal bank details in any case.
3) If anyone asks money for a job on dubaicareers.in please report us.