HV Technician job in Dubai
HV Technician-With Solar Power Company Experience
Please send Your Updated CV email add firstname.lastname@example.org
Job description for HV technician
• Perform the Operation and Maintenance of electrical installations Substation equipment like transformer, circuit Breaker etc.
• Observation and collection of punch points of project for HOTO.
• Perform the test, repair, replace and maintain cables, cable inter-connections
• Perform the test, maintain, and replace transformers
• Perform the test, repair, replace and maintain switchgear and control gears
• Perform the test, and maintain SCMS connectivity in the system
• Report significant events to O&M Engineer and maintain necessary log
• Unsafe Conditions, Unsafe Acts and Near Miss reporting.
• Safe and proper handling and upkeeping of company assets, spares and tools.
• Any other duties, as assigned by the O&M Engineer, in line with the role Trouble Shooting in HV, AC and DC circuits, Panels.
Candidate should meet the below mentioned criteria for Technician
Minimum Qualification: ITI in Electrical /NCVT
Minimum Experience: 2 Years in Solar Operation and maintenance
Job Role : HV Technician
Job Location : Dubai
Experience : 2 - 5 Years
Email : email@example.com
Listing ID : 26984
1) Never Pay to someone for a job, test or interview. Be aware, if they ask you for job processing fees, training fees or advance payment to make your job secure, etc.
2) Don't Share your personal bank details in any case.
3) If anyone asks money for a job on dubaicareers.in please report us.